WORLD TOUR HEART BIKES
The World Tour Team Cofidis pre-owned bikes are coming to the bike room!
Yes, the bikes handled by Christophe Laporte, Guillaume Martin, and Elia Viviani, that you have seen climbing and sprinting towards the most iconic stages of the Grand Tours, facing the hard terrains of the Classics.
Italian’s heart bikes assembled to compete worldwide, guaranteeing absolute performance, refurbished for us in the De Rosa Factory. Any defective parts are repaired or replaced only using our partners’ high-end components.
Hurry up, limited Stock will be available, join the waitlist to discover the price, we have locked it for you!
DE ROSA MERAKTHE FULL-PERFORMANCE FRAME
The De Rosa Merak Disc owned by the Team sports an Ultralight carbon frame molded with modern EPS technology, fully integrated cable routing for a clean look, and an even more accurate ride. Merak is De Rosa's bike, designed and developed to go fast on climbs, on the flats, on downhill rides, in Granfondo as well as in the most demanding stages of the World Tour handled by the Pro's. Merak Disc is the highest technology expression of De Rosa.
EQUIPPED FOR RACING:
- Frame: All-round frame made of monocoque high modulus carbon fiber
- Groupset: Campagnolo Super Record EPS 12 Speed Electronic Groupset
- Handlebar: FSA and VISION ACR, aerodynamic fully cable routing system
- Wheels: Brandnew Fulcrum Speed Disc Brakes Wheelset
Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Racing.
Take the lead, join our waiting list to be contacted in advance, bringing at home one of these racing machines!
DE ROSA SK PININFARINATHE AERODYNAMIC PERFECTION
SK Pininfarina is De Rosa's aero bike and embodies the know-how of the historic company of Cusano Milanino in the construction of frames: the family craftsmanship, the passion for innovation, the continuous research of high performance, and the attention to detail. The result is a 950g carbon Aero frame with flat geometry, developed in the wind tunnel. The SK Pininfarina DISC is a lightweight, aerodynamic bicycle with clean lines and technological perfection. Combining the tech perfection of De Rosa with the elegant shapes of Pininfarina, it's ideal for those who need a high-performance racing bike.
- Frame: Aero Road monocoque carbon frame, tested and developed in the Wind Tunnel;
- Groupset: Campagnolo Super Record EPS 12 Speed Electronic Groupset;
- Handlebar: FSA and VISION ACR, with a fully aerodynamic cable routing system;
- Wheels: Brandnew Top of the range Carbon Disc Brakes Wheelset;
Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Racing;
Don't miss the chance, make these unique bikes race again together with you!
BE THE FIRST!Fill the form, push the button to join exclusive benefits discovering the locked price.