When following our inspection protocol, we check for the bike’s mechanics, its brakes and gears, its framework, and accessories and finish up the inspection with a road test. Our goal is to make sure that every bike is up to Bike-room standards with regard to safety, performance, and reliability.
BIKE-ROOM 12 MONTHS WARRANTY
Our main checkpoints:
- Frameset integrity and absence of structural damages;
- Groupset, drivetrain, and brakes’ excellent working conditions;
- Usage of wheels, components, and accessories.
- Upon inspection, we also file a detailed report which will also serve as service proof for the new owner.
REFURBISHED FOR YOU
Any defective parts are repaired or replaced using our partners’ high-end components. We carry out the following operations on ALL the bicycles we certify:
- Bike-room Warranty 12 months
- Lubrication of the chain and all the parts that require it;
- Gears and breaks adjustment;
- Bolts and torques tightening;
- Bar tape and Tyres exchange.