YOUR NEXT BIKE, ONE CLICK AWAY!
Our mission is to provide access to the world’s most dreamed bikes in the smartest possible way. We buy and sell the well-loved pre-owned bikes, the authentic team-owned bikes, and the hottest bikes from the best brands.
WHY CHOOSING US?
- Total Trasparency: we carefully inspect each item to offer you an authentic, certified and high-quality product.
- Dream Bikes for all: we make the bikes ridden by world cycling champions available to everyone.
- Global Access: we ship worldwide, and preserve the integrity of your bikes with a special, highly protective box.
- Here for you: you can be sure that we are always available to answer any and every question, helping you in the whole purchase and sell process.
BMC Teammachine SLR01 Team Hincapie
Shipping and delivery
To ensure that your bicycle arrives at your door in perfect condition, we have developed a protective box with special reinforcement areas. We put special care into packing the most fragile parts that are subject to maximum stress during transport. All of our shipments are insured. Once processed, your order is handled by our reliable logistics partners, the best in the market. Once your package is dispatched by the courier, you receive a notification with the tracking code to the e-mail address you provided during purchase. In this way, you can always monitor the status of your shipment until it is delivered. All Road and Gravel bikes are shipped largely assembled to be immediately ready to ride. Simply follow the instructions in our video "How to assemble Your Bike" to complete the assembly and get out riding. Finally, the pick-up service (by appointment only) is available at our Headquarters close to Milan, to get your bike already assembled. For further info and all the details, check our Shipping and Transport page.
Unbox & ride
Your new bike has arrived and you want to go riding. But first things first – let’s get it out of the box!
Don’t worry, all our Road and Gravel bikes are shipped largely assembled to be immediately ready to ride.
Just watch this video, we show you how to:
- Open the box
- Unpack the front wheel and all parts
- Install stem, handlebar, seat post and front wheel
- Safely remove packaging
Your new bike is ready to ride!