EF PRO CYLCING | CANNONDALE BIKES
The Cannondale Super-six EVO and System Six ridden by the EF Pro Cycling Team are just landed the Bike-room.
Authentic SuperBikes perfected to perform handled by "Rigo" Uran, Alberto Bettiol, Hugh Carthy, Lachlan Morton and teammates. These really distinctive bikes are ready to explore the world together with you, grab the opportunity to purchase pro-ridden bicycles at a discount price!
These Team's bikes are currently OUT OF STOCK.
CANNONDALE SUPER SIX EVOOne of the fastest lightweight bike ever made.
To compete at the highest level, the EF Pro Cycling team’s riders can rely on true racing machines. The Cannondale Super Six EVO is a true icon and one of the most popular bikes in the World Tour for its lightness and agility, equipped for the Pros with the best components to face the World Tour's hardest races.
HERE ARE THE PROS' SPECS:
- Frame/Fork: Ultralight Super Six EVO Hi-MOD
- Electronic: Groupset: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9170
- Wheels: Vision Aluminum Clincher Wheelset or Metron Disc Carbon Wheelset.
- Crankset: FSA or Cannondale Si
- Brake: Disc
- Cockpit: FSA or Vision to of the notch carbon handlebars and stems.
- Saddle: Prologo
This bike is built to fly!